The Duplicate Event feature allows you to quickly copy existing events. Once an event has been duplicated, images and information can then be updated.
Duplicate Your Event
1) Hover over the event card and select Duplicate Event.
Update Event Information
1) Update the venue.
2) Update the start date/time of your event.
3) Update the end date/time of your event.
4) Sale Date Adjustment: Specify how sale start and end dates should be adjusted.
- "Date and Time" will update both the date and time of the sale start and end dates
- "Date Only" will only update the date of the sale start and end date and leave the time as-is
5) Update the Sale start date/time of your event - this is when tickets for your new event will go on sale.
6) Update the Sale end date/time of your event - this is when tickets for your new event will go off sale.
7) Create a Vanity URL, if desired.
8) Toggle Duplicate Promos to YES/NO based on your preference.
- YES will copy any existing promos applied to the event you are duplicating
- NO will duplicate the event without applying the same promos
9) Toggle Duplicate Rewards to YES/NO based on your preference.
- YES will copy any existing Rewards packages applied to the event you are duplicating
- NO will duplicate the event without any previous Rewards packages applied
Review Settings & Duplicate Your Event 1) Review your settings and click Duplicate Event to proceed.
Update Additional Event Information 1) After you duplicate your event, you will be presented with the basic event creation screen. From here, you can update any details about your event if needed. Read more about editing your event HERE.
SEO & Syndication
1) Update the tagged Artist for your new event. This important step links your Tixr event to the Artist's syndication networks like Bandsintown, Spotify & more.
2) Add keywords relevant to your event for SEO optimization.
Publish Your New Event
1) Schedule, Save, or Publish your new event.